Helping adults with anxiety discover ways to manage whatever life throws at them.
Life comes with a lot of constant worries and concerns. The stress of managing work, parenting, partnerships, finances, school, and more can be a lot. Sometimes it’s too much to handle all on your own.
Most people who start therapy for anxiety feel like they are going around in circles, stuck repeating anxious patterns. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you’re noticing that you talk a lot about feeling stressed, tired, and unfulfilled, or that you feel paralyzed by anxiety and worry.
Stuck in these anxious cycles and feeling worried all the time, you may feel like life is spent constantly feeling “on edge.”
Do You Feel Stressed, Worried, or Panicky?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You are constantly worrying or thinking about the “what ifs,” and these thoughts seem to rule your life.
- You feel fear stricken, even in the “comfort” of your own home.
- You feel like you’re living at a frenzied pace leaving you frazzled and stressed.
- It is hard to relax, even when (logically) you know you don’t have anything to worry about.
- You have panic/anxiety attacks in certain situations and you have started avoiding these situations so you don’t have to panic about them.
If these statements sound true for you, we want you to know that you’re not “crazy.” Even though you might feel alone in your struggles, what you are going through is common. Life can be overwhelming at times, and it’s okay to ask for help when you need it.
Sometimes people avoid asking for help because they feel guilty for putting themselves first. It’s not selfish to prioritize caring for yourself. You don’t have to always prioritize work or others’ needs over your own needs.
Break The Cycles Of Anxiety And Stress
Even though it might be hard to imagine with how you are feeling right now, it is possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
> Control how you respond to anxious thoughts.
> Have an improved attitude and mood, and be more productive.
> Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
> Finally be free from the constant anxiety and the panic attacks.
> Stop letting anxiety impact the way you live or how you make decisions.
Control Your Anxiety
Engaging in therapy for anxiety will help you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less stress and more calm.
Therapy will provide you with the practical tools you need to lower your overall anxiety in life along with ways to manage your stress. Additionally, therapy can help you learn ways to cope with panic or anxiety attacks so that they no longer restrict your life in any way.
We have helped many clients who are struggling with constant worry or having frequent anxiety or panic attacks decrease their anxiety and find their way to feeling more relaxed. They have discovered that it’s possible to be productive without living life and doing work at a frenzied pace.
How Therapy for Anxiety Works
Therapy for anxiety consists of 50-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, we will ask questions, guide you toward solutions, and motivate you with ideas. We play an active role in therapy and won’t just sit there and stare at you the whole time, waiting for you to talk. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
- First, we provide a safe, non-judgmental space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with your therapist.
- Through hearing your story, we will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
- We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations.
- We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
- Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them.
- Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that therapy for anxiety can positively change how you think, along with your beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Ready to start feeling better?
If you feel like you are going around in circles, stuck repeating anxious patterns, therapy for anxiety could help.
Start now and discover ways to manage whatever life throws at you.
Let’s Get Started Today
Schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation.
During the consultation, you can share what’s going on and we can explore how we can help.
If you are ready to schedule a first appointment: BOOK ONLINE
Otherwise call 404-793-3930 or fill out the contact form and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.